• FILANTE 13 LOUDPSEAKERS •
The standard used is 1 ½ way, consisting of a Pier Audio full range glossy paper cone driver with tropical foam suspension, and a Pier Audio tweeter.
The fully air wired crossover is fully paired with a majority of N.O.S. (New Old Stock) components and drives the full range speaker operation in the whole range of sound reproduction.
The tweeter's half-way accompanies the high frequencies in harmonics that the full range speaker cannot naturally reproduce.
This new acoustic concept not only retains the inherent qualities of the full range speaker, such as speed and ideal phase, but also pushes its limits by significantly improving the high and low frequencies.
The matching is also done and as close as possible for the walnut wood grain which can never be identical from one series to another using these noble and natural materials.
Technical speciifications :
• Acoustic system: 1 ½ way
• Sensitivity: 90 dB
• Frequency Response: 45 - 20,000 Hz
• Crossover Frequency: 4,5 kHz
• Full range Pier Audio Series 4.5 inch FF13A
• Tweeter Pier Audio Series TWT25A
• Power handling: 80W
• Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Walnut veneer
• Dimensions: H 34 x 21 x D 27 cm (13,36” X 8,25” X 10,61”)
• Weight: 6.5 kg x 2 (14,32 Lbs X 2)
• Warranted against faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years
As an option, we offer the SW 34 passive subwoofer: