• VALVES AMPLIFIER / VALVES PIER AUDIO SERIES MS-84 SE •
PHOTOS IN THE MAKING !
Technical specifications :
• Power: 2 X 15 W (8 ohms)
• Distortion: < 1 (1kHZ)
• Frequency Response 18Hz – 25kHz (±1dB)
• Signal to noise ratio: 90dB
• Input sensitivity: 300 mV
• Output load impedance: 6Ω
• Input impedance: 250kΩ
• Tubes: EL84 x 4
• 12AU7 x 2 / 6H2 EV x 1, rectifier valve 5Z4P
• No bias adjustment (internal bias)
• Line inputs: RCA X 2 + Bluetooth
• Voltage: AC 230V/60Hz
• Power use: 120 W
• Dimensions: 28 x 25 x 18.5 (cm) - 11” X 9,82” X 7,27” - W x D x H
• Weight: 15 Kg (33,06 Lbs)
• Supplied with a black metal cage to protect the vacuum tubes / CE norm + wooden crate on request for transport.
Our EL84 push-pull is available in a new gold/black finish with some technical changes.
Discover the unique magic of EL84 editing that Japanese and American audiophile are particularly fond of. French music lovers! No, it's not just the EL 34 and 300 B amps on the market that are worthy of musical pleasure.
Our new MS 84 SE amp sums up this other world of sound, which flirts on equal terms with the standard transistor (solid state) and hybrid (vacuum/solid state) set-up through the sum of its many atypical qualities.
Smoothness, airiness, firmness and a very fast musical follow-through, with a remarkable midrange on the vocals, beautiful fluidity evident and a selection of EL84 vacuum tubes in series sorted and matched for Pier Audio.
A "Must" on full range or compression at high sensitivity and from 90 dB sensitivity!
Version with N.O.S. valves on request.