• PIER AUDIO SERIES MS-680SE HYBRID AMPLIFIER •
Creation of a very powerful hybrid vacuum tube / solid state amplifier equipped with a large power transformer coiled with high quality copper.
• 4 pairs of Toshiba bipolar power transistors
• Supply capacitors Rubycon/Nichicon/Elna depending on stock.
• Polypropylene electrical capacitors from Wilma and SCR (France)
• Full by-pass (the sound goes through the pre-amp part and its 4 tubes, a “Pier Audio” feature dedicated to Audio Video amps on their pre-out output to finally diligently power the 2 main speakers of an AV system with a higher sensitivity level of 500 mV instead of 240 mV of the other RCA inputs and compensate for the chronic anaemia of this type of consumer AV device for listening in pure audio on 2 stereo channels.
• Motorized ALPS potentiometer to better temper its natural dynamics
• A deep, vivid sound, and very "tube" despite its 8 output transistors, the other technology with obvious quality that should not be ignored: sound transparency/speed/power/tone. This hybrid realization is there to prove it once again. This hybrid production is there to prove it once again.
Technical specifications :
• Power: 2 x 120 W (8 OHMS)
• Distortion THD : < 0.18% (1khz)
• Input sensitivity AUX < 240 mV, BYPASS < 500 mV
• Frequency Response: 5Hz – 35 kHz (-2dB)
• Signal to noise ratio: < 93db
• 4 Tubes 12AT7X2, 12AU7X2 (SRPP)
• Speakers Impedance: 4/8 ohms
• Bypass inlet on Audio / video amplifier
• Remote control sources / volume
• Weight: 18 kg (39,6 Lbs), Remote control sources / volume
• Dimensions: 180 x 450 x 420 (mm) - 7,07” x 17,68” x 16,5” (H x W x D)
• Available in two finishes: black or gold